Input through your bank using a bank payment slip
Or Internet transfer or standing order:
UMN Support Trust
Account number: 20399368
Bank code: 77-50-14
Send a Pounds Sterling cheque payable to “UMN Support Trust” to:
UMN Support Trust
97 Eastern Avenue
Please add your name and address and any special instructions.
Mention also if this gift and future gifts will be gift aided, so that we can reclaim the tax.
We enhance the overall health status of the poorest of people living in poverty and enable the realisation of their health rights. Key result areas:
- Communities with increased knowledge of HIV and access to HIV treatment, care and support services;
- Communities with safe drinking water, sanitation and good personal hygiene;
- Communities with the knowledge, means and motivation to ensure good nutrition for children under five years of age, adolescent girls and women of reproductive age;
- Adolescents equipped with the knowledge and skills to make healthy sexual and reproductive choices; · Increased awareness, reduced stigma and strengthened mental health services including psychosocial counseling;
- Strengthened health systems focusing on safe motherhood, including family planning.
We work to ensure that the poorest of people living in poverty are equipped with better knowledge, life skills and attitudes, by improving access to quality formal and other appropriate education opportunities. Key result areas:
- School governance and management strengthened;
- Adolescents and youths have greater access to higher and vocational education;
- The Child-Friendly School Framework (Government of Nepal) implemented by schools effectively;
- Civil society and local government systems strengthened to promote child rights;
- Inclusive education practices strengthened in
- Capacity of schools in areas with large ethnic minority communities developed to deliver multi-lingual education at primary level.