Leaving a bequest to UMN Support Trust
Managing money is really difficult
- If you’re young, you probably haven’t got much – maybe more debts than savings!
- If you have a family, you have a responsibility to provide for them.
- If you’re older, you want to be independent and secure, not a burden on others.
- God expects us to be sensible with our resources.
- He also wants us to share generously with those who have little.
How can we balance these two priorities?
One way is by making a Will, leaving clear instructions on how our estate is to be distributed when we pass away. This way, we can help ensure that the work we feel passionate about can continue when we are gone.
It’s easy to make a Will
If you don’t already have one, Will Kits are available in most countries. But it’s a good idea to see a Solicitor to make sure your instructions are clear.
If you already have a Will, you can make a change using a Codicil – a simple document that adds to your Will without you having to rewrite it. Again, check your Codicil with a Solicitor.
UMN Support Trust is honoured to receive bequests or legacies from supporters.
Please be assured that we will use any funds left to us as you would wish.
Your bequest could be used for:
- Women’s literacy classes
- Improving farmers’ crops
- Community mediation or peacebuilding
- Support for people with disabilities
- Nutrition for young children
or many other worthwhile activities.
It will help us work towards our Vision:
Fullness of life for all, in a transformed Nepali society.
To find out more about including UMN Support Trust in your Will:
- Visit https://umnsupporttrust.org and go to Donate, Bequests
- Write to us at the address overleaf.
Codicil templates for the UK, USA
and Australia are also available
on our website.